Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm coming home - as soon the traffic moves.

I hate road works! I really do, and not in the i hate cold coffee sense but in the i would erase it from ever existing if i could kinda way.

The already long trip from Mossel Bay to Robertson (how i've missed you) just got longet with not one but two roadwork stops. The first one wasn't that bad as we just hit the again after a stop at the engen (freshstop, 1stop, same thing). The second one: I wanted to die!

So now we're on the road and hopefully we passed all the roadblocks/works, you want to know why? Because home awaits and I am without a doubt, damn excited.

Update: You got to be shitting on my face! Number 3! Am I ever going to get home? I'm lank cranky now, be warned

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Breathe. You going home for good. When u gonna pay us a visit here in the city man?

    ReplyDelete