Wednesday, January 26, 2011

22 Steps later... a place called Nicon


I will admit i'm quick to judge - but I believe most of you would've also upon seeing the entrance. Purple rain has nothing on this place that would make our favourite (and only) feel right at home -the place is purple, REALLY PURPLE.

The interior would've been acceptable if it wasn't for the purple people that occupied it. And by purple I mean dodge...beyond dodge. Luckily Ocean Basket came to the rescue with a less than impressive platter for one. The wine was good and made up for the average meal.

22 steps, a dodge crowd and an average platter later - I found myself at a friend of a friend's place on a very cozy couch watching She's got the look (don't judge) enjoying juice, even though wine would've been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment